Our aims and objectives
- All service users shall live in a clean homely and safe environment and be treated with respect dignity and sensitivity to their individual needs and abilities.
- Care service provision and support will be delivered in a responsive and effective way with flexibility and in a non-discriminatory way, while respecting and championing each service user’s right to independence privacy dignity and fulfilment.
- Service users’ needs and values are respected in all matters of equality and diversity
- To improve quality of life by providing personal care and practical assistance with essential or useful tasks.
- To safeguard all service users and staff from all elements of abuse and poor practise
- To value the dignity and worth of each person by treating each service user in a compassionate and respectful way that is mindful of individual differences, cultural norms and ethnic diversity.
- Staff working for the organisation will always act in trustworthy ways. They will maintain a continual awareness of just Homes mission and core values-, their profession’s values and their individual ethical standards.
Name: Mrs P M Eales (Proprietor)
Experience: Forty years experience in the learning disability field. Held many senior positions within the NHS. Proprietor/Manager in residential community care since 1991.
Address of Provider:
Tel/Fax: 0118 984 2452
Tel/Fax: 01635 871213
Legal Status Of The Organisation
Just Homes is owned and run by Mrs Pamela Mary Eales who is a sole trader.
Who We Provide Services For
Adults who have a learning disability and/or physical or mental health condition or whose behaviour can be challenging, and who may need help and support to access the community.
The range of needs we support includes:
- Complex Care Needs -Multiple diagnoses
- Learning disabilities
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Mental health issues
- Physical disability
- Physical or Sensory impairment
The services we provide
- Personal Care Support
- Daily Activity Planning and Support
- Support and Access to meet holistic needs of the individual -health and emotional well-being
Our Service Users are supported to:
- Maintain current skills
- Acquire new skills with support to increase independence
- Use local facilities and amenities and participate in community life
- Make decisions, or to be involved in making decisions, and have freedom of choice
- Maintain family relationships and develop new relationships
- Participate in community life.
- Receive support to overcome disruptive or unacceptable behaviour with positive behavioural support planning
Just Homes policy on therapeutic activities takes into account the Service Users choice, skills, experiences, personalities and medical conditions. All homes offers a wide range of activities designed to enhance the lifestyle of the individual Service User.